Artizen To Technocraft
Top of Form
1. To provide opportunity to Artisans from unorganized and informal sector for certification of their skill level by skill testing.
2. To introduce Vocational Diploma & Degree Education for Artisans so as to develop them up to Technocrat level.
3. To provide opportunity of vertical mobility i.e. Vocational Diploma & Degree Education.
4. In Maharashtrapresently in 52 Govt. ITIs skill testing is available, in 20 Govt. ITIsVocational Diploma is running, in 13 different Vocational Trades. VocationalDiploma is awarded by MSBTE Mumbai.
1. No Entry Qualification : only Skill is Entry Qualification.
2. In India all most 80% workers are in unorganized sectors & they are less qualified.
3. Dropout up to SSC Class is all most 60% in India.
4. Vertical Mobility from Level–I to Degree in respective Trade.
5. Through this Scheme candidate will get Skill Knowledge.
6. Person having Skill and Knowledge, both will be more successful as a entrepreneur or in Job Market.
Level - I (Artizen)- 1st Level skill Testing for unqualified worker
Level- II ( Senior Artizen) - 2nd Level skill Testing for 1st Level Passed Candidate
Level - III ( Craftsmen) - SCVT Exm. For 2nd Level Passed Candidate
Level – IV ( master Craftsmen)NCVT Examination
Level - V( Technician) Vocational Diploma for 3rd level & 4th LevelPassed Candidate
Level - VI Vocational Degree for Diploma Passed Candidate
1. In Unorganized Sector lot of skilled persons are working but they don’t possess certificate of skills. The skill testing scheme is initially started for Mason, Plumber & Carpenter from year 2005.Now Skill Testing is done in 13 different trades in 52 Govt. ITI’s in Maharashtra State.
2. Six skill levels are defined i.e. Artisan, Senior Artisan, Craftsman, Master Craftsman, Technician & Technocrat.
3. Skill Testing centers are developed in ITIs.
4. Selected Instructors are trained as Skill Assessor.
5. Skill Test is conducted every month.
6. 27th, 28th & 29th are the fixed dates for skill testing.
7. Certification - jointly by Local Industrial Association & DVET.
Skill Testing Fees
Level I - Rs-500/-
Level II - Rs-600/-
Level III - Rs-700/-
Fees : Rs.300 per month
Seats : 25 per Course
Exam Fees : RS.1000/-
Duration : Two years part time daily 5 pm to 8.30 pm
Examination Body : MSBTE ( Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education)
Bottom of Form
Details of Artizen To Technocraft In Nashik Region: Click Here