ADVANCE VOCATIONAL TRAINING SYSTEM (A.V.T.S.)
Objectives of the scheme :
1. To extend and develop the Advanced Training Facilities.
2. To provide opportunity of training to the Industrial Workers already employed & those
deprived of pre-service training in the past.
3. To up-grade & up-date their knowledge & skill to meet the present need of modern
industry and also remove stagnation & to keep open promotional opportunities to most of them.
4. To provide intensive training to the instructional staff.
5. To make available to the industry some of critical categories of skilled/ highly skilled workers and technicians needed by industries.
||Total AVTS Institutes
||8 Institutes (6 at Regional ITIs i.e. Ambernath, Nasik, Aundh-Pune, Amravati, Nagpur and Aurangabad and 2 other are established at Kolhapur and Nanded)
||Total No. of Course at AVTS
||Total Intake Capacity of AVTS
||1,14,457 Trainees per Year (Upto March 2016)
A.V.T.S Nasik,c/o I.T.I Nasik, Satpur Trimbak Road, Nasik
|1. Indian Standard & Reading of Engg. Drawing
|2. Advanced Welding
|3. Machine Tool Maintenance ( Electrical)
|4. Electronics Maintenance ( 1994-95)
AVTS Training Modules available in Nashik Region: Click Here